Information About the John Glenn School of Public Affairs Dual Degree – Nov. 29
Below are several graduate courses offered by the John Glenn School of Public Affairs that may be of interest to ESGP students. They are not ESGP core courses. If you have questions, please contact the John Glenn School of Public Affairs at 614-292-8696. The Glenn School will also be hosting a Dual Degree information session on Thursday, November 29th from 12:00-1:00pm in Page Hall for any students who are interested in pursuing a dual degree with the Glenn School. If you are interested in attending please email GlennApply@osu.edu.
Example List of Spring 2013 Course Offerings
- Survey Design (7 week course)
- Project Management (Saturday course offering)
- Public Policy Formulation and Implementation
- Legal Environment of Public Organizations
- Capstone Courses: Energy Policy, Education Policy, Nonprofit Management, and others. *Capstone Courses may be taken as an elective for students in departments outside of the Glenn School.
- Food Policy
- Food System Planning and the Economy (Grad and Undergraduate Sections)
- Project Management
- Energy Policy
- International Issues
A complete list of courses can be found at http://glennschool.osu.edu/current/Spring2013.html