Landmark Distributions Group
About Us: Started as a Co-Op in 1934 and in 1992 became a family owned company. Our goal is to increase farmer’s soil’s microbial activity and reduce their input cost. By increasing the soil’s microbial activity they will be able to improve their soil heath, root development, and over all plant health. Doing this will reduce their fertilizer inputs while maintaining or improving crop yields, making them more profitable.
Ohio Agronomy Sales Territory Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Western Ohio & Southwest Ohio
Description: We are ready to add a qualified Agronomy Sales Territory Manager to the team. This is a great opportunity for a self-starter to be a value-added partner with clients. This position will require a motivated individual who has a strong desire to help customers not only save money, but also find innovative ways to make money.
Join a team that works together to constantly grow the organization while providing exemplary service. The chosen candidate will introduce and demonstrate current technology to the end user and provide support after the sale. If you have a passion for working with producers to help them understand the benefits and to realize their highest productivity, this is the opportunity you don't want to miss
Sales Daily Duties:
- Promote the sales of all agronomy and related products to growers for primarily corn, soybean, wheat, hay, pasture and specialty crops.
- Keep up to date on the latest agronomy products and services
- Work with Agronomy Sales Manager to develop sales, goals, and action plans
- Self-motivated and goal driven
- Strong Agronomy background
- 3+ years successful sales experience
- Excellent computer/analytic skills in Windows including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and CRM sales program
- Self-management and prioritization skills; balance time across sales reps and accounts in assigned geographic region
- Teaching / communication skills: ability to communicate highly technical information to growers, sales reps and accounts in a manner that is easily understandable
See the entire employment flyer here.
Send Resume To:
Landmark Distributions Group, LLC
12966 Prospect Road
Strongsville, OH 44149