Planters Landscape Architecture and Garden Installation is looking for a Garden Team Leader.
We are seeking a motivated self starter to join our team. As a Garden Team Leader you will be responsible for managing and maintaining high-end residential properties. This includes designing small garden spaces and pots, installing plant material, deadheading and grooming perennials and annuals, hand-pruning specialty shrubs, fertilizing, adjusting irrigation, and identifying and treating pests/diseases. Additionally you will supervise one to two Gardeners who will assist you in completing the above tasks.
• Bachelor of Science in horticulture or related field
• 2-3 years of experience in the Green Industry
• Must be organized, a good communicator, and a leader
• Understanding of proper horticulture methods for planting, pruning, etc.
• Good time management skills/capable of meeting deadlines
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Ability to work on a team and follow direction
• A clean driving record and reliable transportation to work
Planters is an end-to-end landscape architecture and garden design firm in Atlanta, GA with a focus on high-end residential properties. In the Garden Division we install and maintain very detailed and horticulturally intense gardens in a variety of styles, themes, palettes and microclimates.