- Applicant must be an Ohio Resident, currently enrolled in a 2-year or 4-year accredited post secondary arboriculture, horticulture, urban forestry or related degree program. Proof of enrollment must be submitted, i.e. course schedule or transcript from the institution.
- Applicant must submit with the application 3 letters of recommendation; 1 from an academic advisor, 1 from a current or previous Professor, and 1 from another instructor or industry professional.
- Applicant must submit a personal statement as to why he/she feels they would be a good candidate for the OH ISA Scholarship.
- Applicant must maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA.
Successful Recipients Receive
- $1,000 Check disbursed to the academic institution where enrolled.
- Complimentary Student Membership in the Ohio Chapter ISA for 2 years (value $40).
- Applications lacking ALL eligibility requirements will not be accepted for consideration.
- Submission of all required documentation is the responsibility of the scholarship recipient.
Applications must be postmarked on or before August 1 for consideration.
Applications and required materials are the responsibility of the applicant. Recipients will be notified by mail by September 15 and announced in The Buckeye Arborist publication of the Ohio Chapter ISA.
Accepted applicants will be required to submit a photo for publication purposes.
Questions may be submitted to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Mail completed application and documentation to:
Ohio Chapter ISA
1100-H Brandywine Blvd Zanesville OH 43701-7303
Learn more about the Ohio Chapter International Society of Arboriculture here.