Graduate School Deadlines
Currently Enrolled Students
Course Registration Information including how to register for classes, course loads and more.
How many credits do I take?
MS and pre-candidacy PhD students
AU and SP - Maximum 18 credits
SU - Minimum 4 for GRAs, 6 for Fellows
AU, SP and SU - Register for 3 credits
What classes should I take?
- Form 1: Graduate Student Student Advisory Committe (SAC)
- Form 2: Grad Course Program
- Form 3: Grad Requirement Checklist - MS Degree
- Form 4: Grad Requirement Checklist - Ph.D
- Form 5: Recommend MS for PhD
- Form 6: Grad Progress Report - Student
- Form 7: Grad Progress Report - Advisor
- The Course Enrollment Form and various others can be found here.
Please note that forms related to graduation and final or candidacy examinations should be accessed electronically at GRADFORMS.OSU.EDU.
University Registrar: registrar.osu.edu
The Graduate School: gradsch.osu.edu