CFAES Give Today

Department of Horticulture and Crop Science


Disability Services

Disability Services

The Office for Disability Services collaborates with and empowers students who have disabilities in order to coordinate support services and programs that enable equal access to an education and university life.

In order to receive services from ODS, you must provide documentation of your disability from an appropriate professional. To the right of the screen is the Disability Verification Form to be completed by your treating specialist. Once completed and signed, please return the form to ODS for review.

For more information about Disability Services, visit their website here.